Terms and Conditions:
1.Payment: A Booking Fee of £80 is to be paid within 10 days of the consultation and is required to secure the wedding date. The Booking Fee is applied towards the contracted wedding cake and is deducted from the final invoice. If the Booking Fee isn’t received within 10 days the booking will be deemed cancelled and the date will be released back to the general public. The booking fee is non-refundable for any reason. The remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to the wedding date.
2. Cancellation: Red Robin Cakery offers a bespoke service and is therefore limited in how many bookings are taken for any given week. If The Wedding Client cancels the order within 1 month of the wedding date it is unlikely that the cancelled space will be filled and therefore the following cancellation charges will apply.
1 month or less - 50% of Full Cake Cost
1 month or more - Loss of Booking Fee
3. Model Release: The Wedding Client hereby assigns and grants Red Robin Cakery and its legal representatives the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the products provided.
4. Non -Guarantee: Although every possible care will be taken with the delivery and set up of the wedding cake, once delivered the cake becomes the responsibility of The Wedding Client. Red Robin Cakery cannot be held responsible for any destruction of said cake or products once they are in the care of The Wedding Client.
5. Refunds: Refunds are given only in exceptional circumstances as deemed appropriate by Red Robin Cakery.
6. Allergies: Red Robin Cakery shall not be held responsible for allergies for The Wedding Client or their parties. All cakes COULD contain traces of allergens. It is the responsibility of The Wedding Client to inform their guests that traces COULD be present in the cake.